In order to improve your overall user experience and prevent
inappropriate Trading within the game, we will be revamping the Bazaar
system. Please note that the change will be effective Feb. 4th, 2013
(ET). Changes include the following:
1) Registered/Non-Registered Users
- Only user who performed Device Registration may now make use of the
Bazaar system. Non-registered users will not be able to utilize the
2) Search Function - You will now be able to search for Cards using Card names. - You will still be able to search via filters.
3) Selling Cards on the Bazaar
- When selling a Card for others on the Bazaar, you will only be able
to request Cards of the same rarity on your Bazaar WishList. For
example, if you are selling a High Rare Card on the Bazaar you may only
request High Rare Card(s). - Due to the above changes, we will be adjusting the Guidance section for the Bazaar.
4) Trade/Gift Limitations of SSR+ Cards
- Any newly added Cards that are SSR or Rarer will now only be Tradable
for up to 10 days from the release date. Once the 10 days have expired
you will no longer be able to Trade the Card, and must sell and/or
purchase it via the Bazaar. - Please note that the above does not apply to Cards whose Rarity reaches SSR at final evolution. -You will only be able to Gift Cards that are Rare or below.
5) Trading Restrictions for Items
- Previously, the Trading rules required you to be either a Fellow or
in the same Order for 2 weeks. Please note that this duration will been
extended to 30 days when Trading Items. - Under the new rules you must meet the requirements below to Trade/Gift Items: - You are a Fellow and/or in the same Order as the other user - Either and/or both of the following: 1) You have been a Fellow with the user for at least 30 days. 2) You have been in the same Order for at least 30 days.
1) Don't really care ab out registered users. Whatever.
2) Search function, finally.
3) Wait?..What? Great, no more down/uptrading guys. Yeah, people weren't limited enough.
4)For those who are wondering why this is a rule...it's to limit a person who maybe had 500 accounts from being able to transfer SSR to his main account. Of course these accounts can still just sell the card for HP on the bazaar and transfer that. Still dumb because it solves nothing but adds another limitation on a heavily limited trade system.
5)This is directly related to point four. Ideally, if you cannot trade the SSR with your main account you would sell it for HP, this makes it more difficult to get that HP to your main account.
Honestly. Points 3, 4, and 5 are just stupid. They solve nothing. I have already thought of how to work through all of it. Player has all alt accounts linked to each other in some network. Each account sells their cards on bazaar for HP. Since the alts are long term friends, all HP goes to one main account. Finally, your main account sells a HR for the price of all the pooled HP.
Regardless, Mobage have handled controlling exploiters horribly from the get go, and their new changes just prove again that they have no idea what they are doing in regards to them.