Monday, September 10, 2012

Puppet Master Guide

After reading a lot of various questions on other forums about the Puppet Master event I decided I would write a simple how to do well guide.

Step One: Have a full list of active fellows and order mates and don't have them overlap. Fellows should be from outside your order. This way when you find a boss the pool of people to aid you will be higher as well as the pool of people you can aid.

Step Two: Have the ability to attack multiple times with high power. Since your rank will be based on the amount of damage you inflict (not the amount of kills you get) it's important to be able to attack multiples per HP.

Step Three: Only quest when a Golem isn't up or when you're Stamina capped. This will allow you to conserve clear waters. As you get further through the quests the more stamina they cost.

What to gather before hand? Holy Powder is far more valuable than Clear Water during this event. Clear water does have a value but it's much lower because anybody in your order or on your fellows list can summon a Golem. Your personal and order ranking is determined by accumulated damage done. More Holy Powder, more damage.

How to profit from this event? If it's like Roar there will be a huge amount of skilled feeders attained through questing. You can either purchase 4-6 evo'd cards before the event and skill them to 10 to sell at a profit afterward, or you can simply sell the feeders. With the trading ban lasting so long there will be a HUGE market for feeders.

8 comments:

  1. Hey Lucarda, is your entire attack deck being used to fight bosses, or just your leader card, like normal quest bosses? And will non-boss specific card skills be useful or just the special quest skills seen on only a few cards?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Entire deck. All your normal cards will be useful but boss specific cards are supposed to offer a slightly larger boost.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear your comments on the new trade proposal... I know it'll be horrible for newer players, like me, who aren't established (for at least two weeks) in a large Order full of good people to trade with... Also, high-level players wanting to trade their SRs and SSrs, but only allowed to post one a day... You can tell my level of unimpressed-ness by the ellipses...

    ReplyDelete
  4. A question about this event: Do you use stamina to... trigger the boss? Also, the questing you're talking about, do you gain experience for this? (I'm currently not using stamina to avoid leveling up.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't ever avoid leveling up. EVER. You want to level up.

      It operates like a quest, it's just sometimes instead of a chest that drops it's a boss.

      Delete
    2. The reason I've been avoiding leveling up is because I can't improve my deck, and I'm actually able to beat some people at my current level. The more I level up, the more I'll be facing decks that can beat my def, while I can't improve it.

      Delete
    3. Not a good reason. Beating people and not losing isn't as important than being able to attack more.

      Stop it. Go level. Now.

      Delete
  5. everybody email me your username. i am looking for active fellows. email me at patrix8625@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete